OMG – The Birthers are Winning!
By Sam Sewell, Project Director of Florida Ballot Challenge
Why the ineligibility movement is winning
and why they need to keep winning!
Detractors call us “birthers” and would like to subject us to endless ridicule a la the instructions from Chicago activist Saul Alinsky’s book “Rules For Radicals”: “Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.” There are activist volunteers and mercenaries who publish disinformation on a wide variety of websites to discredit “birthers.” In those rare times when the American media mention the ineligibility issue, journalists ridicule the ideas and personhood of those who support the ineligibility movement.
Over 100 legal cases have been filed and there has not been one legal victory so far. Granted, the cases have not been decided on the basis of evidence and law, but rather, procedural evasion has been used to avoid dealing with the issue. Even the Supreme Court has openly admitted that they are evading the issue of ineligibility.
There are two substantial issues:
1) Was Obama born in the United States and are his birth documents fakes?
2) No matter where Obama was born, is he a Natural Born Citizen since has father was never a citizen of this country?
However, all challenges aiming to legally declare Obama ineligible have failed.
Politicians have done their best to marginalize the eligibility issue and only rarely allow it to be part of a dialogue. Thousands of letters sent to elected public servants have been responded to with form letters citing the Congressional Research Service’s inaccurate version of the ineligibility issue. See evidence that the Congressional Research Service is not “non partisan– http://www.scribd.com/doc/98909804/Proof-That-the-Congressional-Research-Service-is-Not
So, with ubiquitous ridicule, cowardly judges, legal failures, the avoidance of public dialogue, and no redress of grievance available from corrupt elected public servants, how can I say that the “birthers” are winning?
Why the Obama ineligibility movement is winning
Here is some of the evidence that the ineligibility movement has been victorious, in spite of all the obstacles erected by officialdom and Obama supporters:
- The issue is still here! That is a victory of persistence over corruption! Before the 2008 election, the pioneers of the Ineligibility Movement began writing articles and filing legal papers. Democrat Hillary supporter Attorney Phillip Berg filed the first complaint in federal district court on August 21, 2008, against Democratic Party presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, alleging that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya and that the “Certification of Live Birth” on Obama’s website is a forgery. The main value of what is being done is to expose the corruption of “Obama” and his enablers, and publicize it as widely as possible. Your help is needed for the latter, since the media and officials want this news buried deeply. Keep up the good work with emails, forums and web sites. In spite of all of the efforts to crush the ineligibility issue, it is very much alive and thriving, and there are still many legal cases that are active. A clear victory!
- Many national opinion polls show that a large segment of the citizens still have questions about Obama’s history and they still want answers. That is a victory of “think for themselves” citizens over the politically correct thinking of the ruling elite! A clear victory!
- Because of the unresponsiveness of the ruling elite to the ineligibility issue, the national consciousness has become aware that the media, the courts, and the politicians are corrupt beyond redemption. A paradigm shift is happening. The national political perception is no longer one political party against the other, but the ruling elite vs. the citizens. Have you read the Declaration of Independence recently? Many of the complaints our founding fathers voiced against the tyranny of King George are now being seen as present in the tyranny of the ruling elite against today’s citizens. That is a victory of awareness. A clear Victory!
- Millions of dollars have been spent by Obama and the Democratic Party to keep secrets from the citizens, stamp out the ineligibility movement, and defend against lawsuits. If it were not for the ineligibility movement, all that money would be available to help reelect Obama. The courageous patriots of the first American Revolution were mostly volunteers and were a small force compared to the British Empire. They knew that attacking the enemy’s resources was often a more effective tactic than attacking their army. Likewise the ineligibility movement has been very effective in depleting Obama’s resources- intellectual, emotional and moral, as well as financial. In the Korean War, the F-86 Sabre Jet had a ten to one kill ratio over the MIGs. Dollar for dollar, the ineligibility movement has a higher kill ratio than the F-86. For every dollar we spend, they spend thousands. This is an economic victory. Keep that in mind when making contributions to Florida Ballot Challenge. To my thinking, contributing to the ineligibility movement is the most efficient dollar value for a patriotic contribution. Every dollar you send us takes thousands of dollars out of Obama’s corrupt treasure chest. This is a clear Victory!
- Many voters have been influenced away from voting for Obama because of the obvious cover up of Obama’s past. The ineligibility movement has educated the voters beyond the circumstances of Obama’s birth and the citizenship of his father. Now people are aware that Obama’s history of education, medical history, travel and passport history, the history of his parent’s marriage and divorce, adoption records, the records of the Illinois bar, Illinois State Senate records, his beliefs, past associates, personal behavior and many other mysteries that remain unresolved. That uncertainty will significantly affect voting outcome. Most presidential elections are decided by a very narrow margin. Given that about half the American people are uncertain about Obama’s history, the 2012 vote will be more influenced by the ineligibility movement than any demographic group. That is a political victory. That is a clear Victory!
I have a question for my readers: if the ineligibility movement was not scoring significant victories, why would the Democratic Party and Obama’s supporters be trying so hard to silence the issue? Why not encourage the legal establishment to rule on the evidence and the law rather than avoiding the facts? Why not encourage the Supreme Court to rule rather than evade? Why not encourage a public open discussion of the ineligibility issue? Why not have public debates on national television? Why not release the many documents that reveal Obama’s history? Why not give millions of citizens the information they want? Why not simply ignore it? Why indeed? I know why. The “birthers” are winning and they can’t afford to give them any more ammunition!
FACE THE BLUNT TRUTH THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE COURTS SAY, THE “BIRTHERS” ARE WINNING!
Why the Obama ineligibility movement needs to keep winning!
Far from being discouraged by legal failures, the ineligibility movement needs to redouble their efforts to keep the victories cited above in place and add more victories to the win list.
So in addition to persisting in what the ineligibility movement is already doing I have a suggestion that will add another victory to our win list.
The Florida Ballot Challenge is supporting Mike Voeltz in Voeltz vs. Obama. A new complaint is being filed now and the previous case is being appealed. At least one California case is being appealed as well. We have very strong cases, if the law is followed. Donate for legal expenses.
We are also supporting a unique approach to having Obama declared ineligible. The history of the legal efforts of the ineligibility movement has been to follow the traditional tactic of involving the Secretary of State in the case. All of these efforts have failed. Another case is pending in Florida and scheduled for a hearing on an entirely different legal theory, that has nothing to do with the Florida Election Code.
Jerry Collette, a paralegal from Florida, has rightly observed that being ruled by an ineligible politician is a civil rights issue. The case is Collette v. Obama, case number: 512012CA 2041WS. The next hearing is scheduled for July 10, 2012, at 3:30 pm at the West Pasco Judicial Center in New Port Richey FL.
This type of legal challenge is very compatible with the laws of most states. Jerry has created a Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit. The ineligibility movement is now capable of empowering citizen activists to file Obama ballot challenges in almost every jurisdiction in America. Imagine how we can amplify the power of our victories!
Are you interested in being a plaintiff? We have developed a “Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit” that is useable in many states and is available at:
“If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I’d still swim. And I’d despise the one who gave up.”
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “Press On” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. (1610) words
Rev. Sam Sewell is a member of Mensa, a U.S. Navy Veteran, and a Member of the Association For Intelligence Officers.
He is an International Commentator and a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, a frequent commentator on religious and political issues. His articles are published by “Pravda”, ”Intellectual Conservative”, “American Thinker” and various periodicals.
His award winning research on Family issues is published in several languages.