Kamela Harris (above, with The One), Democrat CA Attorney-General and Anthony Hakl & Paul Stein, filed this, which essentially says:
- The CA 7 and Dummett cases are identical, so we intend to consolidate them
- Previous similar cases lost before and so will this one.
Omitted is: that:
- The SoS has vetted candidates before
- Damning new evidence has been introduced
- Contradictions in statutes are challenged
- Plaintiffs want to know why SOS would not disqualify a candidate when obvious evidence of ineligibility has been offered.
-Plaintiffs demand that “Obama” be taken off the ballot and that an injunction be placed against fundraising.
They also forgot to mention a suit by Peta Lindsay, who is complaining that Bowen vetted and disqualified her– just the opposite of our probelm with “Obama” and contradictory to what Bowen an Harris are claiming about vetting.
Here’s a little tidbit from the response that lead plaintiff and Presidential candidate Ed Noonan went ballistic over:
Whaaa? They’re worried about “a waste of…. party resouces?” Just who the hell are they supposed to be representing, anyway? What a revealing Freudian slip. Is this state run for the benefit of Democrats? (rhetorical question). They’re obviously not worried about our resources needed to rectify this gross situation or the misdirection of our country, affecting hundreds of millions of people adversely.