Posted by By GeorgeM at 29 November, at 07 : 22 AM
(note to subscribers- this replaces previous email with bad link)
I’m writing to you on the serious and controversial subject of whether our current White House occupant is there Constitutionally.
Please allow us to enlighten you, although it seems inconceivable that you haven’t digested anything previously sent to you by our people. That material contradicts what you wrote.
1. To begin with, Hawaiian birth certificate or not, Barry Obama/Soetoro (the latter may actually be his legal surname), is ineligible for the Presidency because he wasn’t born in the USA to two citizen parents. If you will recall, the Senate passed Resolution 511 in 2008, declaring Senator McCain natural born, by virtue of his American Citizen parents. Ironically, that resolution was co-sponsored by one “Senator Barack Hussein Obama.” No such hearing was held for Obama/Soetoro. He wrote in his book that his father was a British Citizen from the Kenya Colony, never a U.S. Citizen. He was in fact deported in 1964.
Substantiation for our position is strong. For your convenience, it is encapsulated here: http://art2superpac.com/issues./html.
2. Re: birth certificate– seemingly, no one has told you that:
- A digital image on a web site is not valid, legal proof of anything.
- Said digital image, appearing on whitehouse.gov, is a proven forgery, so declared by dozens of electronic document professionals and confirmed by a lengthy official investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Dept. I believe documentation was forwarded to your office.
- There is other evidence corroborating those conclusions.
- The most recent affidavit of Joseph Zullo, who directed the Maricopa investigation, is informative: http://www.scribd.com/doc/114215704/Mike-Zullo-Affidavit-on-Obama-Birth-Certificate-11-9-12
3. Mr. Obama/Soetoro was found by professional private investigators Susan Daniels, Neil Sankey and others to have used multiple Social Security numbers not assigned to him.
4. A copy of Mr. Obama/Soetoro’s Selective Service Registration was obtained, and found to be fraudulent.
5. Mr Obama/Soetoro, failed an E-Verify check, which one must pass even to legally work in the fields and factories in Texas. There is more evidence, to be presented after we get past this.
6. Mr. Obama’s failure to establish his eligibility and your complaints about his performance have at least some roots in common: his lack of allegiance to the United States, not only legally, but mentally and spiritually. We must rely on people like you to help prevent such things, but you have let us down in the worst possible way. The country is paying a terrible price for this lapse.
7. Finally, it is pointed out in “Obama Never Vetted: The Unlawful President,” By Capt. Pamela Barnett, a retired Army Battalion Intelligence Officer, that there is no formal legal process or responsibility for vetting federal elected officials.
We would be happy to provide you with evidence and a team of people knowledgeable on the relevant subjects, to brief you, your staff and other patriotic Senators, if you can find some.
From: Charles A
To: George M <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm
Subject: Fw: Constituent Response From Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
There is a problem.
—– Forwarded Message —–
From: Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: Constituent Response From Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
Thank you for contacting me regarding President Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States. I welcome your thoughts and comments.
The White House has responded to questions on this subject by making public a copy of the President’s birth certificate. To the best of my knowledge, there is no current government inquiry into the validity of that document.
I remain very concerned about the direction in which President Obama is continuing to try to take our country. From skyrocketing federal deficits, to the legislation that authorizes a government takeover of our health care sector, to the series of hugely expensive and counterproductive programs the administration has put in place in the name of creating jobs and growing our economy, my view is that President Obama has offered the wrong solutions and ineffective leadership for our problems.
I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me again on any issue that is important to you.
Kay Bailey Hutchison
United States Senator
284 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this message as this mailbox is only for the delivery of outbound messages, and is not monitored for replies. Due to the volume of mail Senator Hutchison receives, she requests that all email messages be sent through the contact form found on her website at http://hutchison.senate.gov/?p=email_kay .
If you would like more information about issues pending before the Senate, please visit the Senator’s website at http://hutchison.senate.gov . You will find articles, floor statements, press releases, and weekly columns on current events.
Ballot News Blog, Texas News