I used to admire Tom McClintock. He was my state assemblyman, before he termed out and went jurisdiction-shopping up north. Over the last few years, I have learned that he sometimes votes for unconstitutional legislation. Since 2008, he has ferociously and adamantly defended an unconstitutional President, seemingly with more fervor than he does the Constitution. Go figure.
His case when confronted on Obama’s eligibility was not unlike that of CNN’s:
1. Claims that the birth announcements prove he was natural born. Tom claims he personally ordered a search of the Library of Congress for them. He claims they secured hard copy newspapers, even though it is said no actual copy has been located. He asks how could “Obama” have known he would be President and placed them there? Har-har, gotcha, huh? Ignored are:
- A Certification of Live Birth (NOT a Certificate of Live Birth) could be easily obtained with only an affidavit. The birth announcement is derivative of that.
- Authenticity of birth announcement microfiche is unvetted.
- Birth announcement gave false address, where purported parents never lived, did not name the place of birth or baby’s name.
- Family did not know “Obama” would be elected President, but may have wanted to confer benefits of citizenship in the greatest country the world has ever known. Consider also that there is some evidence that “Obama” is older than he says he is. It is possible that a COLB was obtained well after he was actually born.
2. McClintock totally ignores:
- Forged “Obama” long form birth certificate image on whitehouse.gov, used by “Obama” to spike Donald Trump’s accusations.
- Forged draft registration
- Admitted foreign father and natural born citizenship requirements (read: http://art2superpac.com/issues.html)
- “Obama’s” proven use of stolen Social Security numbers, including 042-068-4425
- EVerify check Fail
- Ann Dunham’s lack of contiguous U.S. residence, coupled with foreign father, may have failed to confer NBC on “Obama.”
McClintock also expressed fears that attention on NBC issue detracts from focus on the issues, but:
1. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.
2. The issues are related. His lack of allegiance to USA is a major reason why he doesn’t represent our best interests.
I couldn’t help but notice McClintock’s obvious nervousness and defensiveness when discussing the issue. It is clear that we are making inroads. There will be hell to pay for clowns like McClintock, when the excrement hits the rotary device.
(Why do I often put “Obama” in quotes? Because we have no proof that his name was ever legally changed from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama.)
McClintock in action on “Obama” eligibility: