FILING A COMPLAINT?
Congratulations on considering protecting your sacred right to vote in fair and honest elections as a U.S. citizen. A candidate that is not legally qualified to be on the ballot, such as Barack Obama, steals votes from other candidates who are legally on the ballot. By filing a complaint in the election process, you are also invoking your right to free speech and right of assembly, and your right of honest and fair practices by your state and federal public officials.
It is established fact that no background check is performed on presidential candidates or presidents-elect to ensure they meet the Constitutional qualifications, including whether not they are NATURAL Born Citizens of the United States – born of 2 U.S. citizen parents within the United States according to the U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett, 1875. In fact Presidents (or Senators or Representatives) do not even have to complete the same Federal I-9 form that every other employee in the country is required to complete to prove that they are legally able to work in the United States. This is well-documented in the book Never Vetted/Unlawful President, The Loophole in Our Democracy, to be released this year by Pamela Barnett.
These ballot challenges are simply an attempt to vet Obama’s Constitutional qualifications, because he was never vetted by Congress or the courts as of yet.
Every state is different when it comes to challenging and removing a candidate from the ballot. Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012 (OSBC) is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to block the placement of Barack Obama and other non-natural born Citizens on the Presidential election ballots in each state.
OSBC has done cursory research on over half the states’ ballot challenge laws and is striving to finish the other half with the appropriate election codes, process and time frame to file.
The following is the recommended process in filing a complaint
- Consider consulting an election law attorney or a voter rights non –profit in your state. This is not necessary to file election complaints but could be helpful in successfully removing Obama from the ballot in your state.
- Find your state’s election laws online or in the library. OSBC may have some starting information for your search. Just look for your state at the top of the page.
- Search for key words like ballot, contest, challenge, and eligibility. As a courtesy please send research to OSBC.
- Establish the time frame of when your complaint needs to be filed. If you miss this time frame, you miss your ability to take advantage of the instant standing you receive in many states to have your complaint heard on the merits.
- Contact the appropriate election official to verify your findings.
- Contact OSBC if you need assistance along the way and/or after filing your complaint so we can keep track of as many challenges as possible. (We can redact personal information when posting details of the challenge. We encourage contacting us during your compilation of your complaint so that we might connect you with others filing in your state.)
- Because Obama has admitted that he was born British, the ballot challenge can be submitted on this fact alone by citing that he is not qualified under the Constitution according to Minor v. Happersett. Leo Donofrio’s Amicus brfief is one of the very best. Consider using it: http://naturalborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/georgia-brief-merged-final-redacted.pdf
Elements to include in a complaint
1. Identification of Plaintiff(s)–State name, address, phone, email, that you are a voter and if you are an official, or candidate, or have some other attribute which might enhance your standing to complain. Defendants and respondents, with titles and contact info. You may not only be complaining about Obama, but officials and others who are helping to perpetrate or enable the fraud of the century.
2. Summary of complaint and remedy (what you want done).
3. Specifics of the complaint, including offenses, offenders, when this happened, specific statutes (laws) and sections violated, penalties.
4. Remedy (what you want done about it). e.g.: remove Obama from the ballot, stop all fund raising, injunction for election, counting votes), void results, stop Electoral College, block inauguration, remove from office, fine, imprison, deport, draw and quarter— whatever.
DIY Ballot Challenge Kit
This was provided by Florida Ballot Challenge Team member and paralegal Jerry Collette. Unvetted by us, it contains many useful ideas and a structure for filing a ballot challenge. Jerry was inspired by Larry Klayman Esq’s. pledge to find one honest judge in the country to do the right thing. Our hope is that hundreds of people will file ballot challenges and that crack attorneys will focus on the ones with best potential.
“So, with this mission in mind, along with other patriots, I pledge my sacred honor to file as many lawsuits as are necessary, in as many states as seem prudent, to try to find this one judge who will help us save the nation and the world.”
- Larry E. Klayman, Esq.
We welcome your feedback on Jerry’s work and suggestions for improvement. He is available to assist you.
Note: The information posted and provided by OSBC is for informational purposes only– it is not legal advice.
What is the Article II Legal Defense Fund? Find out.
Only a natural born Citizen can legally be President of the USA. ”Obama” is not either.
Subscribe free to ObamaBallotChallenge.com. Please forward. We’re also on Facebook