Yes, the case is still alive. Yes, Mike Voeltz is appealing it, with the able counsel of attorney Larry Klayman. It is important that we get ballot challenge news out to the public, since MSM alternately suppresses or distorts news of them. Obama has definitely NOT established his eligibility, in spite of multiple case dismissals.
read appeal: http://www.scribd.com/doc/106514978
Attorney Larry Klayman
1ST DCA Case No.: 1D12-3489
L.T. No.: 2012-CA-00467
Florida Ballot Challenge News
Contribute to case expenses
Note to those of you who feel that there is no case, or that nothing will come of it:
- At this point, it is not highly likely that Obama will be thrown out of office on eligibility grounds. Could happen– and we have a strong case– but not likely.
So, then, why is it being done?
- Obama hasn’t submitted a shred of valid legal proof of eligibility for the presidency
Sounds shocking, outrageous? Sure, but …
1. Forged birth certificate on whitehouse.gov:
2. His draft registration is forged:
3. He has used at least 16 stolen Social Security numbers, including the one he uses to get paid in the White House 042-68-4425:
4. Even if he was born here, he ‘s not eligible, since his father was a foreigner and never a citizen. Learn something about Presidential eligibility:
- The groundwork is being laid for future legal action which could: defend previous legal precedents which have been violated by electing and retaining “Obama” in office illegally/unconstitutionally; void actions taken in office.
- Inform citizens of ineligibility and felonies committed, to affect this years’s election.