We still have some “Obama” ballot challenges and election challenges pending, as regular readers know. So far, the courts and Congress have chosen not to forthrightly address these.
As a result, we are left with the toxic effect of the usurper “Obama’s” policies and practices, such as a major attempt at erasing the Second Amendment currently underway, via legislation, regulation, executive orders and treaties. Don’t be fooled when the usurper assures you he isn’t going to take your gun. He is blatantly and publicly trying to take away rights for entire classes of firearms and people to own them. He and his allies, such as Dianne Feinstein, Eric Holder, Mario Cuomo, Ed Koch, Chuck Schumer and many other Constitution-hating “Progressives” have already made it clear they want all private guns. We will sometimes be addressing the effects of having the usurper remain unconstitutionally in office, to help motivate people to have him removed. It is much easier to address the causes of problems rather than firefighting the numerous adverse effects (Cloward-Piven), but we have no alternative at present.
Below is a list of Sheriffs who have so far stood up to be counted on fighting the attacks on the 2nd Amendment- 90 and more on the way. If you think about it, these are very brave men, standing up to Obama and the Globalist Gun-Grabbers, risking their positions. We MUST stand with them …..
From http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights (we encourage you to support them) ….
Sheriffs have risen up all over our great nation to stand up against the unconstitutional gun control measures being taken.
The following is a list of sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations from who have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures. I applaud these public servants for their courage and conviction.
I would encourage other Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers to add their voices to the growing numbers of faithful protectors of our freedom.
LIST OF STATE SHERIFF’S ASSOCIATIONS
LIST OF COUNTY SHERIFFS
12. Sheriff Larry Blanton - Deschutes County, Oregon
13. Sheriff Jim Hensley – Crook County, Oregon
14. Sheriff Denny Peyman – Jackson County, Kentucky
15. Sheriff Roy Klingler – Madison County, Idaho
16. Sheriff Blake Dorning – Madison County, Alabama
17. Sheriff Justin Smith – Larimer County, Colorado
18. Sheriff Al Cannon – Charleston County, South Carolina
19. Sheriff Ana Franklin – Morgan County, Alabama
20. Sheriff Andy Hughes – Houston County, Alabama
21. Sheriff Stacy Nicholson – Gilmer County, Georgia
22. Sheriff Robin Cole – Pine County, Minnesota
23. Sheriff Bill Snyder – Martin County, Florida
24. Sheriff Ed Kilgpore – Humboldt County, Nevada
25. Sheriff Tom Bosenko – Shasta County, California
26. Sheriff John D’Agostini – El Dorado County, California
27. Sheriff David Hencraft – Tehama County, California
28. Sheriff Dean Growden – Lassen County, California
29. Sheriff Dean Wilson – Del Norte County, California
30. Sheriff Mike Poindexter – Modoc County, California
31. Sheriff Thomas Allman - Mendocino County, California
32. Sheriff Mike Downey - Humboldt County, California
33. Sheriff Larry Smith - Smith County, Texas
34. Sheriff Kieran Donahue - Canyon County, Idaho
35. Sheriff Margaret Mims – Fresno County, California
36. Sheriff Pat Garrett – Washington County, Oregon
37. Sheriff Dan Staton – Multnomah County, Oregon
38. Sheriff Scott Mascher - Yavapai County, Arizona
39. Sheriff Micahel A. Helmig - Boone County, Ohio
40. Sheriff A.J. Rodenberg - Clermont County, Ohio
41. Sheriff Terry Maketa - El Paso County, Colorado
42. Sheriff John Cooke - Weld County, Colorado
43. Sheriff Scott Berry - Oconee County, Georgia
45. Sheriff Stan Hilkey – Mesa County, Colorado
46. Sheriff Terry Box – Collin County, Texas
47. Sheriff Chuck Wright - Spartanburg County, South Carolina
48. Sheriff Greg Hagwood - Plumas County, California
49. Sheriff Frank McKeithen - Bay County, Florida
50. Sheriff Roger Garrison - Cherokee County, Georgia
51. Sheriff Tony Desmond - Schoharie County, New York
52. Sheriff Richard Devlin Jr. – Otsego County, New York
53. Sheriff Bruce Haney – Trinity County, California
54. Sheriff Wayne DeWitt - Berkeley County, South Carolina
55. Sheriff Bob ‘Big Block’ Colbert – Wagoner County, Oklahoma
56. Sheriff Joel W. Richardson – Randall County, Texas
57. Sheriff Mike Scott – Lee County, Florida
62. Sheriff Jeff Christopher – Sussex County, Delaware
63. Sheriff Brad Rogers, Elkhart County, Indiana
64. Sheriff David Edmunds – Summit County, Utah
65. Sheriff James Tracy – Utah County, Utah
66. Sheriff Robert Dekker – Millard County, Utah
67. Sheriff Frank Park – Tooele County, Utah
68. Sheriff J. Lynn Yeates – Box Elder County, Utah
69. Sheriff G. Lynn Nelson – Chache County, Utah
70. Sheriff James Cordova – Carbon County, Utah
71. Sheriff Jerry Jorgensen – Daggett County, Utah
72. Sheriff Todd Richardson – Davis County, Utah
73. Sheriff Travis Mitchell – Duchesne County – Utah
74. Sheriff Greg Funk – Emery County, Utah
75. Sheriff James D. Perkins – Garfield County, Utah
76. Sheriff Steven White – Grand County, Utah
77. Sheriff Mark Gower – Iron County, Utah
78. Sheriff Alden Orme – Juab County, Utah
79. Sheriff Lamont Smith – Kane County, Utah
80. Sheriff Blaine Breshears – Morgan County, Utah
81. Sheriff Marty Gleave – Puite County, Utah
82. Sheriff Dale Stacey – Rich County, Utah
83. Sheriff Rick Eldredge – San Juan County, Utah
84. Sheriff Brian Nielson – Sanpete County, Utah
85. Sheriff Nathan Curtis – Sevier County, Utah
86. Sheriff Jeff Merrell – Uintah County, Utah
87. Sheriff Todd Bonner – Wasatch County, Utah
88. Sheriff Cory Pulsipher – Washington County, Utah
89. Sheriff Kurt Taylor – Wayne County, Utah
90. Sheriff Terry Thompson – Weber County, Utah
91, Sheriff Joe Arpaio- Maricopa County, Arizona (added 1-25-13)
Patriot activist Brian Reilly notes the conspicuous absence from the above list and ambiguous statements of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who is usually very outspoken and activist about doing the right thing. It is possible that he feels already spread too thin, with his epic enforcement of immigration laws and exposing the usurper “Obama.” A man can only take on so many crusades simultaneously. We would like to know his thoughts on the matter, though.
I recently emailed you an Open Letter to Sheriff Arpaio regarding his “I may not
enforce that federal law” comment in regard to a possible federal gun
confiscation scheme. Now, 90 sheriffs have been listed by the Constitutional
Sheriffs and Police Officers Association, headed by former Sheriff Richard Mack,
and they have gone on record as being opposed to and will not enforce a federal
law to confiscate weapons or that infringes on our constitutional rights.
Sheriff Arpaio is not on the list because of his vague stand for our rights.
Sheriff Arpaio works for the people of Maricopa County and he is obligated to
clearly define his position beyond “may not enforce.”
Today it was reported on KFYI, Phoenix, that Sheriff Arpaio will “wait for more
specific details” regarding his position of enforcing possible Obama gun control
90 sheriffs across the country don’t need “more specifics” when it comes to a
possible federal law infringing on our constitutional rights. They have drawn a
line in the sand. Why not Sheriff Arpaio?
And finally, have you been requested or instructed by anyone not to post my
original Open Letter to Sheriff Arpaio asking him to clarify his position?
There is much concern here in Arizona about Sheriff Arpaio’s ambiguous comments
on local news outlets. We need your help to expose this and to help convince
Sheriff Arpaio to take a forceful, unequivocal stand for the citizens of
Maricopa and our U. S. Constitution.
Will you help in this effort? Time is short.
Waking Up America